SC Service Desk analyst / out of hours
Salary: up to £15 per hour
Start Date: Wed, 25th Nov 2020
Location: , Cambridgeshire
Vacancy Added On: Thu, 19th Nov 2020
Job Ref No: js 4253
Detailed Job Specification:
SC Cleared Out of Hours Service Desk Analyst - 1st line Support
Looking for experienced Call Centre / Service Desk Analysts to work in a an inbound IT contact centre in Hampton, Peterborough. You must hold live SC level clearance for this role.
These roles are remote to begin with due to Covid restrictions, however in time they will be on site in Hampton.
You will ideally have a minimum of 1 years experience working on a ticketed IT service desk in a level 1 role.
Shifts - 10.5 paid hrs 20:00 to 08:00. 4 nights on and 4 nights off.
Contracts min 3 months, with a view of extending or going perm.
Ideal Technology / experience:
Ivanti, ServiceNow, O365 administration, AD, Comptia A+, ITIL, MCSA, Citrix, MFA, Customer service. Outlook, Folder file permissions, Wi-Fi/Network troubleshooting, Distribution lists.
Answering incoming contacts from customers and to accurately log incidents ensuring all relevant data is captured whilst logging the incident. To provide a single point of contact to our customers and to ensure that incidents are fully managed through to resolution.
• 1st Line Support of Wintel / Retail and Hardware related incidents.
• Accurately log incidents and ensure all relevant data is captured whilst logging the incident.
• Regularly updating incidents logged on the Incident Management system and provide end users with a technical solution within Service Level Agreements.
• Proactively keeping Customers informed on incident or request status and progress.
• Escalate incidents where a first time fix is not possible to either 2nd line support or the relevant resolver group.
• Monitor, progress, and resolve incidents whilst ensuring customer satisfaction through proactive updates, frequent contact and escalation where necessary.
• Resolve >60% of incidents logged as a First Time Fix
If you have the above skills and experience please apply now!