Salary: £19 ph
Start Date: Mon, 30th Nov 2020
Location: , Hampshire
Vacancy Added On: Wed, 18th Nov 2020
Job Ref No: 4176
Detailed Job Specification:
We have an exciting opportunity for an executive assistant to join a blue chip organisation in Basingstoke on a 2 month contract.
*Role inside IR35, umbrella contractors only**
Previous working experience as an executive assistant needed
Provide an agile and proactive Executive Assistant business partnership level of support to Executive Directors and other identified individuals, including the Chief Executive of the company.
• Creating a relationship with the Executive(s) supported based on a business partnership, shared values and common goals. Ensuring awareness of strategic plans and problems to be addressed.
• Acting as the first point of contact and by default representing the Executive Directors in all contacts with customers and stakeholders both internal and external.
• Work closely with the other Executive Assistants to be proactive in meeting the requirements of Executive Directors other identified individuals on a daily basis.
• Ensure regular and frequent one to one meetings take place with the Executive(s) supported in order to understand their priorities and how you can support them in delivery of these. Seeking feedback from them about how you can become better at what you are delivering.
• Anticipate the Executive’s needs and exercise judgement based on those needs understanding the politics of a situation and understanding how the organisation functions.
• Embrace learning new skills as technology advances; looking for and seizing new opportunities to deliver improved working practices to help meet the needs of the Executive(s) supported.
• Review, update and manage calendar schedules for Executive(s) confirming attendees, managing agendas and logistics for meetings. Providing accurate minutes of these meetings and tracking actions.
• Ensure the timely preparation and delivery of all briefing information for all meetings.
• Respond to and screen all incoming calls, electronic communication, and letters distributing or flagging to Executive(s) as appropriate.
• Undertake research with external organisations in order to produce statistics and information, incorporating this into documents such as reports and presentations as required.
• Deliver all work in line with corporate standards ensuring deadlines are met.
• Being aware of your privileged position, manage all tasks and provide support to the Executive(s) with complete discretion and absolute confidentiality.
So if you are an Executive assistant looking for your next exciting contract please apply today!