.net / SharePoint/PowerPlatform Developer
Salary: up to £40k+ben
Start Date: Tue, 15th Dec 2020
Location: , Oxfordshire
Vacancy Added On: Wed, 18th Nov 2020
Job Ref No: js 3709
Detailed Job Specification:
Net/PowerPlatform/Sharepoint Developer/ Programmer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a .Net Developer with experience of PowerPlatform and Sharepoint to join blue chip organisation .
N.B the role is remote working due to the pandemic and going forward there will be some element of flexibility to work from home but candidates will be expected to attend site as business requires.
Our client is a connected global firm. Operating in 125 countries. Together, they define, design and manage projects that create shared value in a complex, urbanising and resource-scarce world.
As a .net Developer you will be responsible for the delivery of Technology services to the rest of the company.
Our client has a number of .Net, SharePoint and PowerPlatform initiatives in development across the global team and a new opportunity has arisen to work as part of the team developing and supporting .Net and SharePoint/PowerPlatform.
Work will involve migrating/upgrading existing applications to the PowerPlatform and SP Online. In addition to SharePoint/PowerPlatform skills the right candidate must also have strong C#/.Net development skills. Due to the global nature of the role, flexible hours may be required.
As a.Net Developer your key Responsibilities will be:
• Development of code in a SharePoint environment to include developing applications,
web parts and master/layout pages for SharePoint Online
• Experience in developing in Microsoft Power Platform
• Experience in the development of .Net applications
• Use the SharePoint platform and its capabilities (including SharePoint Framework
• Experience with other products in SharePoint ecosystems such as AvePoint, Metalogix,
Sharegate, Quest etc.
• A strong understanding of DevOps culture
• C# and the .NET Framework
• ASP.NET MVC
• HTML and CSS / Bootstrap CSS
• Experience of Sharepoint Online
• Experience of the SharePoint Add-In/App model
• Good understanding of the SharePoint platform and capabilities (including SharePoint
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform
So if you are a .Net Developer with the above skills looking for your next exciting career move apply now!
Back To Search Results