Service Desk IT Support Analyst - SC Cleared
Start Date: Wed, 15th Apr 2020
Location: , Cambridgeshire
Vacancy Added On: Fri, 22nd May 2020
Job Ref No: 3013
Detailed Job Specification:
We have a fantastic opportunity for experienced Call Centre / Service Desk Analysts in the Hampton, Peterborough.
You will hold live SC level security clearance for this role.
You will need to have a minimum of 1 years experience working on a ticketed IT service desk in a level 1 role. Ideally with an interest in Network and relevant qualifications.
Various Shifts. Including weekends. 7.5 hour shifts. Hours 07:00 – 21:00 and will includes weekends - 37.5 hours per week.
Contracts min 3 months, with a view to going perm.
Answering incoming contacts from customers and to accurately log incidents ensuring all relevant data is captured whilst logging the incident. To provide a single point of contact to our customers and to ensure that incidents are fully managed through to resolution.
• 1st Line Support of Wintel / Retail and Hardware related incidents.
• Accurately log incidents and ensure all relevant data is captured whilst logging the incident.
• Regularly updating incidents logged on the Incident Management system and provide end users with a technical solution within Service Level Agreements.
• Proactively keeping Customers informed on incident or request status and progress.
• Escalate incidents where a first time fix is not possible to either 2nd line support or the relevant resolver group.
• Monitor, progress, and resolve incidents whilst ensuring customer satisfaction through proactive updates, frequent contact and escalation where necessary.
• Resolve >60% of incidents logged as a First Time Fix
If you have the above skills and experience please apply now!