Part time - 1st line IT Support Analyst - 20 hrs per week
Salary: £13 per hour
Start Date: Sat, 8th Feb 2020
Location: , Cambridgeshire
Vacancy Added On: Fri, 7th Feb 2020
Job Ref No: 4217
Detailed Job Specification:
We have a fantastic opportunity for experienced Call Centre / Service Desk Analysts in the Hampton, Peterborough.
This is a part time role. Working hours 20 per week. EITHER, 4 hours per day from Monday to Friday 10am -2pm. Or, 5 hours per day Friday to Monday 9/10am - 2/3pm.
You will need to have a minimum of 1 years experience working on a ticketed IT service desk in a level 1 role. Ideally with an interest in Network and relevant qualifications.
Contracts min 3 months, with a view to going perm.
Answering incoming contacts from customers and to accurately log incidents ensuring all relevant data is captured whilst logging the incident. To provide a single point of contact to our customers and to ensure that incidents are fully managed through to resolution.
• 1st Line Support of Wintel / Retail and Hardware related incidents.
• Accurately log incidents and ensure all relevant data is captured whilst logging the incident.
• Regularly updating incidents logged on the Incident Management system and provide end users with a technical solution within Service Level Agreements.
• Proactively keeping Customers informed on incident or request status and progress.
• Escalate incidents where a first time fix is not possible to either 2nd line support or the relevant resolver group.
• Monitor, progress, and resolve incidents whilst ensuring customer satisfaction through proactive updates, frequent contact and escalation where necessary.
• Resolve >60% of incidents logged as a First Time Fix
If you have the above skills and experience please apply now!