o365 Support Analyst
Start Date: Mon, 17th Feb 2020
Location: , Essex
Vacancy Added On: Tue, 4th Feb 2020
Job Ref No: 4215
Detailed Job Specification:
We have an exciting opportunity for 3x Office365 Support Analysts to join the Office365 Early Life Support Team to support on Exchange and Onedrive migrations. This role is based in Chelmsford and is a 6 month contract
**This role is umbrella contractor only**
The Support Analyst is responsible for progressing reported incidents that cannot be resolved at the first point of contact and require a higher level of technical knowledge and experience to resolve issues.
They are likely to be more complex due to the technology components and services to be analysed and the scale of the incident.
Analysts will see to fix incidents within own capability and where not possible escalate to seek resolution.
• Responsibility for answering phone calls from customers and resolving Office365 incidents and queries as a first point of contact
• Responsible for handling complex incidents requiring a high level of technical knowledge and, or, involving multiple suppliers according to agreed procedures to restore services quickly, maintain the quality and consistency of the service to minimise business disruption, enhance customer experience and maintain high levels of satisfaction
• Responsible for facilitating recovery to normal operation in complex service environments involving multiple suppliers following resolution of incidents ensuring business services are operating normally to ensure customer satisfaction
• Responsible for ensuring that resolved incidents are properly documented and closed in order that normal business operation resumes, is confirmed, and ensure lessons learned can be acted on to support future service improvement
• Responsible for analysing the causes of technically complex, multiple supplier incidents, and informing service owners in order to minimise probability of recurrence and contribute to service improvement ensuring continuity and effectiveness of business operations
• Responsible for analysing metrics and reports on performance of the management process in support of simplification and continual service improvement to ensure minimal disruption in the business environment
• Specific individual and shared targets and objectives are defined annually within the performance management framework.
Key Experience and Skills
• Good Knowledge of Office365 applications including OneDrive, Teams, Office365
• Experience of Azure AD, Exchange On-Line and On-Prem
• A passion for continuous service improvement
• ISO/IEC 20000, PRINCE2 and MSP
• Good customer service skills Organisational behaviours
• Educated to A Level or equivalent in experience in a relevant subject
• Hold ITIL Practitioner level accreditation or equivalent professional qualification
• Evidence of continual professional development to keep pace with technical and business change that meet defined SFIA V7 competencies
• Able to demonstrate good experience in a 2nd Line Analyst/Engineering or Service Desk role preferably working within a large Local Authority or with a Service Provider providing 2nd Line Analyst/Engineering or Service Desk services
• Must demonstrate a track record of working within effective teams delivering high quality Service Management Services that have been proved successful in meeting complex business requirements and in enabling standardisation, simplification, sharing and re-use
• Able to demonstrate a clear understanding and capability to work within relevant ICT related standards including IITIL V3, ISO/IEC 38500, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 22301,
• Good written, verbal communication and presentational skills
So if you are an Office365 Support Analyst looking for your next exciting role please apply today!