Windows 10 Deployment Engineer
Salary: 130 p/d
Start Date: Thu, 24th Oct 2019
Location: , Wiltshire
Vacancy Added On: Wed, 9th Oct 2019
Job Ref No: js 4020a
Detailed Job Specification:
Windows 10 Migration engineer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Windows 10 Migration engineer to work on the windows 10 refresh project for 3-6 months in Swindon.
As a Windows 10 Migration engineer you will have good experience of windows 10 and previous windows 10 rollout experience and be responsible for accurately identifying, repairing, resolving, and documenting User technical issues relating to desktop environment
Key Tasks and Experience
• Testing of computer systems and peripherals within established standards and guidelines
• Provision of first line IT support services
• Ensuring requirements are met within agreed service targets
• To provide infrastructure administration functions
• Troubleshooting and resolving software issues; reimaging computers/hard drives
• Backing up and restoring settings and associated systems administration activities
• Interaction with application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve unique, non-recurring problems
• Taking ownership of issues through to resolution on all appropriate requests.
• Categorize and prioritize end user support requests and service requests by utilizing a ticketing system to track tickets and provide up-to-date status and information.
• Install and Move equipment
• Performing asset inventory activities as needed
• Recommend and / or performs upgrades on systems to ensure longevity.
• This position requires the ability to work in a project-based environment requiring flexibility and teamwork.
So if you are windows 10 migration engineer looking for your next exciting contract please apply now!