Salary: 17k +£2700 shift allowance
Start Date: Wed, 16th Oct 2019
Location: , Sussex
Vacancy Added On: Thu, 3rd Oct 2019
Job Ref No: 4166
Detailed Job Specification:
We have an exciting opportunity for an IT Technician to join a bluechip organisation in Crawley. You will provide on-site support for all elements of the company.
• Carry out regular routine and preventative maintenance as well as "floor-walking" on the range of IT equipment that is used onsite.
• Respond to all customer incidents and service requests passed across by the Service Desk and work to agreed SLAs
• Maintain a high level of communication at all time with both colleagues and provide timely updates to the Service Desk so that progress against each individual incident can be updated as required
• Identify any spares required and advise the Service Desk accordingly to ensure that the customer incident can be updated accordingly
Key Experience Needed
• Good knowledge of and experience in Microsoft Desktop software, printer technology, ability to troubleshoot/ resolve network issues
• Previous experience of working “hands on” in IT
• Good knowledge of current Microsoft Windows Desktop Software
• Understanding of network protocols, server hardware and configurations
• Full Driving License
Salary is £17,000 + £2700 shift allowance.
Shifts will be 4 on 4 off, days and night shifts
So if you are an IT Technician looking for your next exciting opportunity please apply today!