Senior CPE Dispatch Engineer - CCNP / CCNA
Salary: £32,000 - 38,000 + Benefits
Start Date: Thu, 3rd Oct 2019
Location: , Berkshire
Vacancy Added On: Wed, 2nd Oct 2019
Job Ref No: 4156
Detailed Job Specification:
Senior Dispatch Engineer- CCNA / CCNP – Reading
This role would be best suited to a candidate from a level 2 Service Desk or Provisioning background. You will have experience with Huawei, Cisco and Meraki, or Juniper and Extreme, with the desire to learn new technologies. Mainly looking for router experience, but need to have a basic understanding of the whole network, i.e. firewalls and switches.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing requests with varying complexity for delivering new CPE for circuits or making changes to existing circuits, whilst simultaneously working closely with different business units to provide a technical resource for troubleshooting provisioned customer CPE termination equipment. The role will also include troubleshooting complex incidents and service requests reported by customers and performing second line diagnostics to resolve or identify the best possible solution. You will also be required to assist in training the team to improve their knowledge.
You will also be required to communicate with the team and have technical understanding of the complexities of the tickets received into the team, assisting where needed to ensure tickets are managed and progressed correctly within the appropriate SLAs, KPI's and CSAT.
• Dispatch and bring live of Customer CPE and Defined OLA's
• Provide 2nd line support for customer technical services including monitoring, incidents, changes and appropriate service requests within agreed service hours and to agreed service levels.
• Establish effective working relationships with key parties from internal stakeholders to external suppliers; encourage stakeholder engagement and drive high quality working relationships.
• Assist in training the team to advance their skills.
• Work with your manager to manage escalations or complex requests from all sources regarding fulfillment, communicating and engaging other parties (including 3rd parties) as required.
• Delivering new CPE for circuits / making changes to existing circuits.
• Troubleshooting complex incidents and service requests.
• CCNA working towards CCNP working knowledge and experience required with demonstrable working experience
• Previous experience of technical support on networking products with the ability to articulate and document work that has been undertaken.
• Experience in configuring Cisco, Huawei and Juniper routers
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
• Exposure to ITIL best practice and certification in ITIL in foundation is desirable
Personal Skills and Qualities:
• Excellent organisational skills to enable you to priorities and deliver to tight deadlines
• A positive, confident and client centric approach to work, with a desire to deliver consistently high quality service
• Attention to detail
• Experience in team working to deliver excellent results
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment
If you have the outlined skills and experience please apply now.