Call Logger/ Call Scheduler
Salary: up to £22k plus ben
Start Date: Wed, 17th Jul 2019
Location: , Leicestershire
Vacancy Added On: Wed, 10th Jul 2019
Job Ref No: js 4084d
Detailed Job Specification:
Call Logger/ Scheduler/ Service Desk Analyst/ First Line Support Analyst
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Call Logger/ Call Scheduler/ Service Desk Analyst/ First Line support Analyst to join well established blue chip organisation based at their prestigious offices in Leicester.
As a Call Logger/ Call Scheduler/ Service Desk Analyst/ First Line Support Analyst you will be responsible for:
Liaising with the engineers and chasing calls.
logging all customer tickets accurately and delivering a timely completion of all tickets. Proactively monitor, review and chase outstanding tickets to ensure that they are responded to promptly, to defined operating procedures and within agreed contractual service levels and provide the highest level of customer service at all times to all customers and users.
* Scope and accurately log and process each customer ticket and, carry out basis fault diagnosis to identify whether the ticket can be resolved on a first time fix basis.
* Monitor resolution progress to ensure that the SLA is met for each ticket
* Own and monitor the progress for each customer ticket and ensure that the customer or user is kept fully updated throughout its lifecycle.
* Ensure that all activities, including any chases or follow ups are added to our clients ticketing tool, or where applicable the customers databases.
* Proactively monitor, identify and follow up on any tickets that are in ‘jeopardy’ of breaching contractual obligations.
* Maintain a high level of customer service always to provide an excellent customer service experience
As a Service Desk Analyst/ First Line Support Analyst you will have:
* Previous experience of working within an office based customer support role within IT environment
* You will be a confident communicator
* Ability to work under pressure
* Excellent customer service skills
* A understanding of IT networks & IT Fundamentals
* CompTIA A+ or other IT qualifications are ideal but not essential
* Strong user knowledge of MS Office Products
* Methodical and logical approach to problem solving
So if you are a Service Desk Analyst looking for your next exciting career opportunity please apply now!