Desktop Support Engineer
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 + Benefits
Start Date: Fri, 7th Jun 2019
Location: , Cheshire
Vacancy Added On: Thu, 6th Jun 2019
Job Ref No: 4112
Detailed Job Specification:
Exciting new opportunity for a full time Desktop Support Engineer. Working for a fantastic IT service provider to be based at one of the customer offices in Wigan, Manchester.
This is a fantastic opportunity in a varied role working with a fast-paced business with modern technologies alongside a growing team of technical professionals all within a fun, friendly culture, you will be working with the latest technologies to support our rapidly growing customer.
• Great working atmosphere and environment
• Development & training opportunities
• Bonuses and wage increases
• And of course, you get to work for a fast-growing, modern, market leader!
Who you are
We are looking for someone with exceptional customer service skills who can explain technical concepts simply and concisely, you will be focussed and self-motivated with a keen attention to detail. An exceptional helpdesk professional, who is willing to learn from others.
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Helpdesk experience
• Desktop support
• On-site and remote support
• Methodical approach to problem-solving
• Active Directory
• Microsoft Exchange, Office 365 & Azure
• Firewall configuration & troubleshooting
• Experience working within an ITIL framework
• Microsoft certifications
• Knowledge of Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 & 2016
• DNS, DHCP,
• Networking; VLANs, routing & troubleshooting
37.5 hours a week Tuesday - Saturday, due to the nature of the job some work outside of normal hours may be required.
Travel to other offices may also be required so a full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle is essential
If you have the outlined skill and experience please apply now.