Field Service Engineer
Salary: £26,000 - £29,000 + Car Allowance and Benefits
Start Date: Sat, 1st Jun 2019
Location: , Lincolnshire
Vacancy Added On: Wed, 29th May 2019
Job Ref No: 4018
Detailed Job Specification:
IT Field Service Engineer - Scunthorpe
Specialising in IT Support and the highest level of customer service, HBP Systems are looking for an enthusiastic and highly skilled IT Field Service Engineer who is organised, trustworthy, reliable and passionate about making a difference within our organisation.
In this role you’ll be an integral part of our award-winning IT service team, effectively and efficiently dealing with IT issues, whilst maintaining our industry-leading SLA and embodying our company ethos.
Scunthorpe office you will be part of an award winning IT team responsible for providing IT support to hundreds of our customers. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing on-site support at customers offices and will work closely with our own in-house support desk to ensure IT issues are resolved quickly and efficiently.
Within this role some of the key things you will be responsible for are:
• Attending customer sites to resolve IT issues
• Working closely with the IT support desk to feedback on support calls and ongoing issues
• Liaising with and updating customers with the progress and resolution of issues
• Updating our internal helpdesk software with accurate notes on each support call
• Developing your own skills and knowledge with your personal development plan
• Contributing in team meetings each month
Knowledge & Experience (Required)
To be our successful IT Field Services Engineer you will possess the following:
• A huge passion for IT and technology
• Experience in a similar IT support role is essential
• Excellent knowledge of IT products including Microsoft Windows Server, Core Infrastructure Server Hardware, Virtualisation, Exchange/Office 365, Azure, Security Solutions (Anti-Virus, Firewalls etc.), Switches/Routers and Backup technology
• Strong organisation skills
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to troubleshoot and solve problems quickly and efficiently
• At least 2x Microsoft (or equivalent) qualifications
We believe our people are our most valuable asset and as we strive to be one of the top 100 small businesses to work for in the UK, we will provide everything we can to keep you motivated and help you enjoy your working life.
We offer great benefits for this role, including:
• 28-days’ annual holiday plus statutory holidays
• Excellent training opportunities
• Bi-Annual Staff Appreciation Parties
• 50% Funded Social Events
• Lots of opportunities to support our House Charity
• Staff discount scheme, and more!
If you have the outlined skill and experience please apply now!