ATS Project Coordinator - IT
Salary: 30, 000 - 35,486
Start Date: Tue, 14th May 2019
Location: , Ireland
Vacancy Added On: Mon, 13th May 2019
Job Ref No: 4101
Detailed Job Specification:
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Project Coordinator to join a large IT organisation, based on a customer site in Newbridge, County Kildare.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The candidate will be responsible for effective documentation, review and conformance to company standards. Ensure there is clear understanding of roles and responsibilities and risks associated with any project. The Project Coordinator will be a conduit between the Business and Customer to ensure all elements of both programs are integrated into standards and the right groups engaged as and when required.
SUPPORT SCOPE OF ATS (AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT):
• The resource will be proficient in project management skills and/or have sufficient back office support to track, manage and communicate with all stakeholders on a frequent basis
• Resource will be aligned to Program Management standards
• The resource will be based onsite in Newbridge for the duration of the project
• The resource will provide post implementation hyper care support if required and represent the company on calls/meetings.
• Resource will document support requirements and ensure that implementation follows Best Practice guidelines
• Infrastructure site coordination tasks: liaise with infrastructure teams and our onsite managed services provider (MSP).
• Engage additional teams and resources as and when required.
• Liaise with site engineering teams for infrastructure and technology tasks related to Engineering and automation activities.
• Ensure standardisation of platforms.
• Integration with the MSP for repeatable commodity tasks.
• Implementation of our ISA 95 based manufacturing LAN.
• Ensures that all equipment and facilities are maintained in a cGMP compliant state at all times.
• Have knowledge of System Life Cycle best practices for security and configuration management.
• Ensure he/she is fully trained and compliant with local site policy and procedure.
• Apply best practices to drive efficiency and reduce risk in business processes.
• Have sufficient knowledge either to troubleshoot implementation roadblocks or be able to call upon additional support as and when required.
• Work closely with project sponsors and project team members to ensure effective communication takes place throughout any project life cycle.
• Prepare and update supporting asset, quality or GMP documentation when necessary.
• Must be familiar with and demonstrate the ITIL operational framework for I.T.
Attributes to include:
• Excellent Written and Verbal English Communication Skills
• Ability to work as part of larger teams, and in isolation
• Must have the ability to remain composed under high pressure situations
• Must have the ability to address and diplomatically resolve interpersonal conflict if necessary
• Deep knowledge of technology policy, process and procedure development and implementation
• Deep knowledge of Server Technology
• Ability and intellectual curiosity to learn new automation technologies, process and business directions.
• Must be able to work towards departmental objectives with minimal supervision in the day to day work
If you have the outlined skills and experience please apply now!