SC Cleared Licence Management Consultant - Programme Management
Salary: £400- 450 per day
Start Date: Fri, 10th May 2019
Location: , London
Vacancy Added On: Thu, 9th May 2019
Job Ref No: 4099
Detailed Job Specification:
We are searching for an experienced Licence Management Consultant who hold live SC level Security clearance. We require the consultant on a contract bases for 3 months. This is a urgent role, so immediate start would be ideal.
London based. Travel required to Hasting and other locations.
You will interact with Key End Users and management stakeholders, to deliver various expected outcomes, listed below.
The following outcomes are expected from the service:
• An in-depth analysis will be undertaken to evaluate the ‘as is’ situation, to document client’s consumption of software licences, cost models, renewal dates, license management and recycling, license true-up
• Identification of current process gaps
• Review of client’s current use of Ivanti software and provide recommendations to the use of the software and overall process
• Combine the licence information with the newly migrated Windows 10 application portfolio to create a single version of the truth for all application and licencing information
• Determine the various options for refining the current license models
• Identifying areas where enterprise licences would benefit the business & reduce the overhead on purchasing in preference to individual licensing
• Determine the scope for reducing client’s costs by selecting alternative licensing models with our suppliers, and to identify assistive technology licensing that could/ should become part of the core system build.
The Licence Management Consultant will have access to all relevant systems, databases and current licencing information. The Consultant will generate monthly reports on his/ her progress, findings and risks/ escalations.
The Consultant will be provided with a specific laptop, account credentials with access to the current Avanti Software instance.
The Consultant will require access to any and all client stakeholders who retain knowledge on the current client Licence Management process Senior Stakeholders will be made available for a finalisation workshop to report on the findings and recommendations made by the License Management Consultant.
The role is site based. Remote working is not an option.
You must hold currently SC level Security Clearance for this role.