Salary: £390 p/d
Start Date: Fri, 15th Feb 2019
Location: , Northamptonshire
Vacancy Added On: Mon, 11th Feb 2019
Job Ref No: 3426
Detailed Job Specification:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join well established blue chip organisation based at their prestigious offices in Northampton
• Responsible for the successful delivery of projects to plan, budget and agreed quality and governance standards.
• Manages project team engaged throughout the full delivery lifecycle. Delivery of project(s) supporting the business strategy from business case through to initiation, requirement analysis, design, build, testing, implementation and closure
• Manages the project end to end including the IT elements of delivery (where applicable).
• Prepares and maintains a stakeholder mapping and communication plan and considers internal and external stakeholders
• Create Training Needs analysis and oversee implementation (incl. creation of training/scheduling/conduct training sessions as necessary)
• Project management - Foundation level accreditation (Eg Prince 2) and/or Agile.
• Experience in managing Projects with medium complexity, high priority and multi-location or cross functional teams
• Controls the scope of projects, ensuring that rigorous change control is exercised.
• Ensures projects being managed are compliant with relevant governance methodologies (e.g. iCompass / SDLC / Agile and Navigator)
• Facilitate negotiation/mediation between different stakeholders to aid decision making process and escalating to superiors in a timely manner.
• Demonstrates a broad understanding of how the bank operates and the metrics used to measure performance.
So if you are an experienced Project Manager looking for your next exciting role please apply now!