Desktop Support Engineer Level 2 - Immediate Start 11/02
Salary: 125-135 per day
Start Date: Tue, 12th Feb 2019
Location: , Scotland
Vacancy Added On: Fri, 8th Feb 2019
Job Ref No: 3406a
Detailed Job Specification:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a desktop support engineer to join well established blue chip organisation based at their prestigious offices in Falkirk.
This contract will be a short term 5 day contract to start immediately.
As a Desktop Support engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
• Strong 2nd line technical skills
• Written and Verbal Communications
• Process Documentation
• Customer Service
Essential Technical Skills
• Windows 7 and 10 experience
• Bitlocker encryption
• SCCM (use of for deployment of Operating Systems and Applications)
• Software and Application Troubleshooting
• Experience working with a ticketing system and SLAs.
• Strong experience in Desktop/ Laptop hardware troubleshooting
• Basic knowledge of Server OS and Server hardware troubleshooting
• Basic knowledge of Active Directory and Exchange servers
• Basic knowledge of backup tape/ tape library systems
• ITSM tools, specifically Service Now
So if you are a Desktop engineer looking for your next exciting contract please apply now!