Senior Presales Engineer - Techinical
Salary: £65,000 -* £75,000
Start Date: Thu, 14th Feb 2019
Location: , London
Vacancy Added On: Fri, 11th Jan 2019
Job Ref No: 4013
Detailed Job Specification:
A new, fantastic opportunity for a Senior Technical Presales Engineer to join a large IT company in London.
We are ramping up sales to a Unique, Patent-pending software solution for a high-performance Enterprise grade IT service. We an immediate opening for a Full Time, Senior Pre-sale engineer to support sales of this exciting, patented new Product, the only one of its kind in the world.
Candidates should be dynamic, self-motivated, out-going. Good communications skills and proven experience to work directly with customers are a must. The Candidate must also be highly technical and be able to internalize quickly complex new products.
• Obtain and maintain a deep technical and commercial understanding of the company’s product and service
• Create, define and document Technical Solutions including resolution of complex technical issues and technical escalation
• Provide Escalation Management by either managing issues directly or escalating to customer or Camwood senior management.
• Create documentation including customer proposals on a range of technical services as required.
• Maintain a deep, up to date technical and commercial understanding of the company’s product and service offerings.
• Work with Operations, Sales and Development dept to ensure all stake-holders are working in full sync
Qualifications & Experience:
• The ideal candidate should have 10+ years’ experience working as a Solutions Architect /Presale in client facing roles in Enterprise scale IT-services organisations.
• The individual should be able to work with and present to clients of all levels, up to main board.
• Experience in Application Migration including discovery and audit software toolsets, Applications Management, Software Asset Management and End-to-End Application Lifecycle Management is required
• Broad experience in infrastructure architecture, private and public cloud and VDI environments (Citrix & VMware) desirable.
• A track record in delivering change management-based architect roles where formation and sign-off of a business case forms part of the change process
• Individual should be able to provide pre-sales support on Application related opportunities and write text for bid and RFP responses as and when required.
• Experience of innovation and creative ideas to help develop the company’s solution portfolio.
• Degree or equivalent desirable
• TOGAF, ITIL v3 and relevant industry or technology qualifications expected.
• A dynamic, proactive, self-motivated attitude is required.
• Excellent inter-personal and client facing skills essential
• Drive and enthusiasm
• Clean and smart appearance
• Ability to produce quality, relevant and accurate documentation in the form of reports, proposals, profiles and presentations.
• Ability and willingness to own and respond to client needs with creative and appropriate solutions.
• Ability and willingness to work with own initiative.
• Ability and willingness to own and deliver quality to tight deadlines and work under pressure.
• Ability and willingness to own and tackle, in a structured way, a large task load.
• The ability to work well in team environments and provide strong opinions when required.
• The ability to both lead and be led.
If you are looking for your next exiting challenge please apply now.