ITSM Migration Consultant - Ivanti - Toolset migration
Salary: £375 - £400 per day
Start Date: Fri, 1st Feb 2019
Location: , Cambridgeshire
Vacancy Added On: Tue, 15th Jan 2019
Job Ref No: 4008
Detailed Job Specification:
We have a fantastic contract opportunity for an experienced Consultant, to manage the migration of the current MSP toolset to new Ivanti product. You will be an Ivanti SME.
This a 6 month contract base in Peterborough.
The main purpose of the project is Joining an established project team with an objective to successfully implement a new ITSM solution to service our managed service customer base.
Working within the project team, and alongside our operational teams, customers and software partner, you will be tasked with understanding, researching and preparing data, configuration and reporting requirements.
Your role will also include developing methods and procedures for collecting and collating the requirements for use during implementation, migration, and future on-boarding activities of new customers.
Principle accountability of the Ivanti Consultant:
• Operational requirements gathering
• Data validation, preparation and cleansing
• Design and document required Business processes
• Create BAU business templates
• Provide strategic guidance and business feedback
• Key Stakeholder to Managed Services Project Team
• Key decision maker for Project Team
• Work with senior management and customers to secure core decisions
• Host client meetings to capture and document customer setup
• Define business requirements liaising with operations stakeholders
• Align processes against best practice and commercial success
• Provide an escalation/information and assistance point for business questions and service scope creep
Knowledge, skill and experience of the Ivanti Consultant:
• Extensive experience within the IT Managed Service Provider industry with proven experience of the Sales to Service lifecycle
• Extensive knowledge of ITSM toolsets used within ITIL compliant environments, ideally Ivanti Service Manager.
• A detailed understanding of end to end incident management processes and MSP support functions.
• ITIL V3 Foundation and Intermediate qualifications in either Service Transition and/or Service Design
Personal attributes of the Ivanti Consultant:
• Exceptional problem solving skills with the ability to multitask and manage multiple work streams and problems simultaneously
• The ability to prioritise tasks through organisation and delegation is essential
• Highly enthusiastic, approachable and motivated to achieve targets
• Demonstrate a positive proactive, results driven team approach
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) including presentation skills with ability to articulate ideas clearly and simply, at a technical and business level
• Proven analytical ability across internal business operations, related industries, markets, competition etc.
• Flexible, strong work ethic, willing to go the extra mile to achieve the best outcome
• A highly energetic individual with a passion to lead, develop and contribute
• Able to demonstrate adaptability in response to changing needs and priorities
• Reliable, tolerant, and dependable under pressure. Able to work to deadlines
• Show a mature and professional attitude approach
If you are an experienced consultant with Ivanti migration experience, please apply now!