Senior Technical Lead
Salary: 365 per day
Start Date: Sat, 19th Jan 2019
Location: , Northamptonshire
Vacancy Added On: Fri, 11th Jan 2019
Job Ref No: 4007
Detailed Job Specification:
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Technical Lead to join a blue chip organization in Northampton.
Further details and required skills:
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
• Extensive experience in a Programme Management role with evidence of successful delivery of medium/ large projects containing technology change
• Experience in using established Project/Programme Management methods, frameworks and toolkits
• Strong record of operating with senior levels of management
• Experience with large corporate change processes and architectural understanding of ecosystems of applications
• Experience with Live system support - their needs from tooling and monitoring and Incident process
• Extensive experience in software engineering and microservices/open shift/ networking/logging frameworks
• Experience with big data stores, real time analytics, Data visualisation
• Experience with Secure usage of data - authorisation and authentication, encryption in transit and at rest, Local Access Management, AD / Kerberos
• Experience with tools as Elastic, Splunk, EFK, App dynamics, MongoDB, Kafka.
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
• Degree level or equivalent education in a computer science, engineering, mathematical, financial or IT field
• Experience of Agile delivery methodologies
So if you are a Senior Technical Lead looking for your next exciting contract please apply today!