Software and Support Engineer - SME - C#
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Start Date: Fri, 1st Feb 2019
Location: Chatham , Kent
Vacancy Added On: Thu, 10th Jan 2019
Job Ref No: 4005
Detailed Job Specification:
We have an excellent opportunity for Senior Software and Support Engineer for Chatham, Kent.
Working within our specialist development team you will build and support our unique software product Affinity; our industry leading billing software platform.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will involve working in C# and the .net Framework to implement both roadmap and bugfix changes to the Affinity software. You will also be turning customer requirements into technical requirements and creating and improving processes for the team.
- Implement customer requests.
- Roadmap changes across all aspects of the software.
- Assist with support escalations and system deployments.
- Provide telephone support to customers.
- Attend customer meetings and travel on company business as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Background in Microsoft technologies
- Industry experience
- Strong C# (Winforms) and TSQL coding skills
- Track record of delivering successful projects
- Skills in MCV and web applications, API development and system security
- Experience in Delphi language
- Excellent communicator to both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to change style to suit audience
If you are a dynamic Software Developer and Support Engineer, and have the above outlined skills and experience please apply now!