Senior Software and Support Engineer - SME - C#
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Start Date: Sat, 1st Dec 2018
Location: , Kent
Vacancy Added On: Wed, 9th Jan 2019
Job Ref No: 3737
Detailed Job Specification:
Senior software and Support Engineer for Chatham, Kent.
Working within our specialist development team you will build and support our unique software product Affinity; our industry leading billing software platform.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will involve working in C# and the .net Framework to implement both roadmap and bugfix changes to the Affinity software. You will also be turning customer requirements into technical requirements and creating and improving processes for the team.
- Accurately completing development tasks within timescales
- Adhere to our definition of done
- Motivate, mentor and train other team members
- Manage and prioritise your own workload, whilst assisting more junior team members with their prioritisation
- Cross training new technologies and solutions to the rest of the business as they are developed
- Supporting and working closely with all members of the team
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- University graduate or equivalent qualification
- Extensive industry experience working in a medium to large sized development team
- Strong skills in C#, .net and SQL
- Experience with build processes and DevOps.
- Currently acting as a subject matter expert / technical authority for a product or areas of a product.
- Excellent communicator to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to change style to suit audience.
- Self motivated and confident to complete work with little or no supervision.
- Experience with WinForms development
- Knowledge of API development.
If you have the above outlined skills and experience please apply now!