Field Service engineer/ Desktop engineer
Salary: up to 38440 euros per annum plus ben
Start Date: Mon, 24th Dec 2018
Location: , Ireland
Vacancy Added On: Wed, 5th Dec 2018
Job Ref No: js 3725
Detailed Job Specification:
Field Service Engineer/ Mobile engineer / Desktop Support
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Field Service Engineer / Mobile/ Desktop support engineer to join well established blue chip organisation looking after their prestigious client base around the Cork/ Dublin surrounding areas.
As a Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
Resolution of pc software and basic hardware issues (battery swap, hdd swap and the
Building (o/s and required software) and deploying pcs (desktop and notebook)
Communication through call logging system or by account leadership
Experience with VIP support
A good knowledge\experience in the below
• MS windows Operating Systems
• MS Exchange
• MS office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• MS Outlook 2007\2010
• Antivirus applications
• Remote desktop takeover tools
• Desktop/printer configurations
• Good communication/relationship skills
• PC literate
• Familiar with processes and procedures
• Experience of working in a IT support environment
• Knowledge of handheld devices
To ensure that all EUC devices are built and deployed and that continuation support is then provided.
• Ensure all IMACs are completed on time.
• Ensure all incidents are completed on time.
• Work to stringent SLA’s
As a Field Service engineer you will be a good team player but able to work effectively on own initiative.
So if you are a Field / Desktop engineer looking for your next exciting career move apply now!